[elky] Re: News at 5, not 9

  • From: Robert Adams <elcam84@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 08:44:41 -0500

         Looking good. Those seats are pretty comfortable. A friend has
those in his DD and I have ridden in it for fairly long trips and didn't
get uncomfortable. The best seats I have sat in have been the ones in Mike
Bowmans SRT8 Magnum. They are very nice. When I drove it up from houston to
OK I didn't shift my position at all cause I never got uncomfortable. It's
really worth getting an SRT8 just for the seats. Course he stole that one
for less than plain jane Magnums were selling for. I think the 18mpg on the
freeway and about 10 city had something to do with that. But a fun car.

          I'm with you on the fire bottle. Might as well put it in.

           Wish I could make it up there to help you course also wanted to
go up to help John with the posi install but...

                       Robert Adams