[elky] Re: News at 5, not 9

  • From: "Jim Dos" <jdos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 13:12:23 -0500

Should be an easy weld job since the alum was pretty clean.just paint to
clean off, and it was a crack, not a break out.

But the ultra bell would be a good fix too.

Good luck Ray, I'm living the dream along side you buddy.  Just wish I could
be closer to lend a hand.  And that you had a lift..  *don't we all *  J