[elky] Re: News at 5, not 9

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2012 13:40:49 -0600

I just got back from pickin up the transmission. It's welded up and I need to grind the face of it a bit, but it's better than it was.

More news later.

On 7/2/2012 8:15 PM, JAMES HALLADAY wrote:
He has a helper, but like all of us there are other commitments.

We'll get it worked out, trust me.

Jim

On Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 5:49 PM, <elcam84@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:elcam84@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    SOAB that would royally piss me off. Wish you had a helper.
    Wreseling transmissions under a car is a PITA for anyone.