[elky] Re: Monte Carlo update

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 10:15:32 -0500

This is AWESOME CHRIS!!!!!!!!!! You are the man.

I'll be asking for divine intervention anyway, cuz I want Ray to hit his
numbers, so I might have a chance at it. I am not holding my breath. It's
all about getting Ray's hat to me. Being there is a bonus already, driving
would be icing on the cake.

I have been trying not to get too anxious, but it's about time to start
counting days now.

Big Thanks to http://www.partsforspeed.com

JC