[elky] Happy camper

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 15:11:49 -0700

Here's my oldest son with his new toy:

A 2008 Nissan 350Z Touring with 10k miles on it.  He got a fair deal one it...not a steal, but a fair deal...and he doesn't have sell his Celica since they it in trade.

He'd decided that he wanted a sports car and fell in love with the Z.  He'd driven it Saturday and asked me to come check it out with him today.  It's a great car...just like new.  It has an automatic trans, but it's the Porsche-patented "Tiptronic" 5-speed.  It's like driving a car with a ratchet shifter once ya get away from a standing start.  I felt very comfy with it...never got it outta 4th and it damned near blew me away when I stood on it in 1st and it rushed up on the 7500 rpm redline.  306 hp.  Not too shabby.  No back seat, but it's a sports car.

Now I have to decide if I wanna buy the C3500 extended cab dually with 7.4l Vortec motor that's been offered to me at a steal of a price...but it's in Kentucky.  Hmmm....