[elky] Re: Happy camper

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 23:01:07 -0700

I'll tell him about 'em.  Thanks.  I haven't heard from him about his drive home and to work (he works swing shift at the hospital near my house) but I expect to hear about his experience tomorrow.

Btw...ya think this would make a good daily driver for me? <G>

I've been offered a pretty darned good deal on it and it otta make a perfect tow vehicle for the Monte Carlo.  97 C3500, 454 Vortec motor, 112k.

On 12/13/2010 3:48 PM, Chris Lindh wrote:
He will like the Z, our G35 sedan is on the same platform.  Ours is dark gray too, "diamond graphite".  I suggest getting him the Nissan factory all-season mats, they fit like a glove and hold up a lot better than the OE carpet mats.  They should be available in that interior color.