[elky] Re: Fwd: Nate in the 1970 - Brother Jim's new toy

  • From: "Jim Dos" <jdos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 09:40:42 -0500

Now THAT is a basket case project.. WOW

From: elky-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:elky-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of John Christensen
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2011 9:39 PM
To: Jim Christensen; El Camino List
Subject: [elky] Fwd: Nate in the 1970 - Brother Jim's new toy

Now THIS is what I like to hear Bro....... If you can get the whole GN or
Turbo Regal drive line, the trans is a little more stout than some (200). GN
rears are great too, but expensive. Might be too narrow for that 70 Chevelle
though. Would have to ask the guys and gals on the Elky List. (CC to the
list)

For the list.... Brother Jim in Des Moines is building up from a basket
case, a 1970 Chevelle Convertible he just scored. I say ghost gray flames in
the stripes. Here is a cool example of flames in stripes from the car show
at the school this year
<http://www.myelcamino.net/cars/STC_052111/pages/IMG_4578.htm> . Also Here.
<http://www.myelcamino.net/cars/STC_052111/pages/IMG_4600.htm>  Use the
arrows to see more of that Camaro.