[elky] Re: 67 Buick Riviera HD

  • From: Brian M <ctsvmongo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2011 21:33:11 -0500

Thanks all, no John I didn't buy it, not yet. I got a little weirded out
about the car when I bid $3,000 guessing i'd have to go more, no one else
bid and I didn't hit the reserve. I'm sure the reserve was much higher. I
liked the look of the carbut after seeing no one else seemed to, my plan may
have crumbled.  I have the sellers info now in case I want to increase my
offer... I'm thinking about it, this car was really nice.
Going to watch eBay for a week or so now to see what they are going for.