Re: [ee_shoppahs] Just letting everyone know

  • From: john laverdier <j_laverdier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ee_shoppahs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 06:53:12 -0700 (PDT)

Gang,

Ok, I just did the google search thing. Note that all of the hits
were dated back in June, that is because it took me a few days
to figure out how to program the admin list configs to keep the
emails private. By July I had most of it figured out, until just
recently, the admins got a message that an outsider (who was an admin from
another list on freelists) figured out how to join our list.
Don Phillips (also our admin) removed him, and I later figured out
how to prevent that from happening again by with an additional admin
config option.

There has been a learning curve here, but I do believe we will be secure
if we stay on top of things.

No recent ee_shoppahs postings show up when I google it.

L8R