Re: [ee_shoppahs] Just letting everyone know

  • From: john laverdier <j_laverdier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ee_shoppahs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 06:42:53 -0700 (PDT)

Mike,

I have all the options marked "private" so that nobody else can
join, and nobody can read our emails. Freelists has admin programmable
options that allow some of the lists to be "open" and some "closed".
Ours is configured for private.

If you can prove otherwise, I'm all ears. (it's possible that
I've got a hole in the config, but I don't think so).

L8R

PS. Stuart Horton tried but was unable to get a list of other
members email addresses from the freelists server. That's why I
mailed it to the list.