Re: [ee_shoppahs] Just letting everyone know

  • From: Chris <crstarr00@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ee_shoppahs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ee_shoppahs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 02:25:15 -0700 (PDT)

//www.freelists.org/post/ee_shoppahs/ee-shoppahs-Andy-Grove-on-outsourcing-jobs

Search google for ee_shoppahs

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 25, 2010, at 10:41 PM, Dave VanHatten <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Michael,

Is this true?  What makes you think so?  Give us an example!

Michael C. Kavcak wrote:
Hey gang,
Now that we've moved the shoppahs listserv to freelists, it's now findable by
Google.  Just thought everyone should be made aware that the rest of the world
can now read our emails, in case you didn't know.
--
Michael C. Kavcak, CEO|709 Horseback Hollow|"The ultimate measure of man is not
where