[ebooktalk] Re: Totally confused

  • From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 21:33:53 +0100

Hi Trish

You are correct that list is the new version of the Wormchatter list.
However, although we normally read one book and discuss it the following
month, there has never been a rule that we can't discuss other books we
enjoyed or recommend them to others on the list.  Adding the book as an
attachment is merely a quick way of getting the book to anyone on the list
who wants it.

There has been some confusion in that June mixed up her two lists, but that
is cleared up now.  So, just to clarify, any books can be talked about, but
general chat, not related to books, is definitely not allowed on this list.
That is what the talkingbookworms list is for.

If list members just want to discusss the chosen book and no other books,
then I am happy to go with the majority view.  As most of us are on the
other list as well as this one, it would be no hardship just to discuss our
reading books and talk about all other titles on the Talkingbookworms list.

Please let me know what you all think.

David