[ebooktalk] Totally confused

  • From: "Trish Talbot" <trish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 20:18:11 +0100

Sorry, but I don't quite understand what's going on here.  I thought the
ebooktalk list replaced that which was wormchatter, where we discuss one chosen
book per month, with one lined up for the following month.  However, people
seem to be discussing other books never suggested for discussion on this or the
previous list, and chatting about swapping books.  Am I on the wrong list, has
the format changed?  If not, can I suggest that if listers want to chat about
other books between themselves they take it off list?
Cheers,
Trish.