[ebooktalk] Re: Totally confused

  • From: "Shell" <shell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 09:15:36 +0100

My understanding is Trish, that there is to be no off-topic discussions, just
books. I think there has been a small amount of confusion recently as we've
been moving lists, but this should be all sorted out now.  I quite like the
idea of an open discussion where we can attach books we are chatting about, but
if this is going to cause problems for other members with the volume of emails
I'd rather cut it down to just the monthly book rather than have to lose anyone
because they were put off by the amount of messages.