[ebooktalk] Re: Totally confused

  • From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 10:01:16 +0100

Shell

My thoughts exactly, but as we can discuss any books on the Worms list, I
think it sensible to just talk about our chosen books.

There are too many emails coming into our inboxes as it is without adding
too many to the number.  I am sure we will occasionally stray and talk of
other books, but I think it sensible to confine our discussion to the book
we are reading, the book we are discussing, and future books to read.

Now I must go and look at what I should be reading.

We are still waiting for alan to join us, but that will not happen until
next week as he is away from home for a few days.

David