[ebooktalk] Re: SHORT STORIES

  • From: "Shell" <shell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 10:21:38 +0100

I have to admit to rarely reading short stories. When my hubby's eyes were in
better shape he used to read short ghost stories from mix collection books. We
really loved them. We've never moved over to doing the same on audio now he
can't read.  I don't fancy reading a book all by the same author, although on a
radio 4 program  recently a book of short stories by J. D. Salinger caught my
attention. However I gave up on Catcher In The Rye, so haven't been motivated
to actually seak the short story book out to read yet.