[ebooktalk] Re: Learning and teaching Braille.

  • From: "Shell" <shell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 10:26:41 +0100

I am so glad that I had to learn Braille in a hurry due to suddenly not being
able to read during my mock exams at school.
I think that if I had left school without getting that under my belt, I might
never have mastered it to a degree where I can enjoy reading for pleasure.  I
couldn't contemplate a life of reading exclusively through audio.
I am still very angry that Braille music wasn't offered at school to anyone. I
hope to complete my learning of that one day.