[ebooktalk] Re: MY CURRENT BOOK

  • From: "Mandy Palmer" <Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 21:10:45 +0100

I've just finished Georgia by Lesley Pearse, not bad, and not what I'd
normally read because it was pretty obvious from the start what the ending
would be but I did quite enjoy it. Now I'm reading Light on Snow by Anita
Shrive, I do enjoy her books and this is going to be quite good I think.
Love Mandy X
Love Mandy X