[ebooktalk] Re: MY CURRENT BOOK

  • From: "Clare Gailans" <cgailans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 09:02:42 +0100

Mandy, I don't think you and I always enjoy the same books, but I do agree with you about Shreve. And I always remember that you were the person who got us to read the wonderful Swan Music by Sarah Harrison. Did you ever read the other two which are, rather loosely, in the same series? I enjoyed them, though not as much. Have you read anything else by her? I noticed the other day that there are a number with the word Flower in the title, so perhaps these are another series. Must investigate. Clare