[ebooktalk] MY CURRENT BOOK

  • From: Ian Macrae <ian.macrae1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 11:10:17 +0100

There is a series of twelve books by Alan furst collectively entitled Night
Soldiers.  They are novels about espionage and intelligence but told from the
Russian point of view. Last year I read the first of these and I'm currently on
the second.  However, it is very convoluted and demands great concentration and
I'm finding it a bit of a slog.  But , I don't really want to give it up as the
first book kept many of its secrets until the end and was really very good.
The second is called Dark Star and I wondered whether anyone else had read it
and could give me either encouragement or tell me to jack it in.