[ebooktalk] Re: BOOKS OF MY LIFE

  • From: "Sandra" <oceania97@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 16:39:46 +0100

You're all talking about the good readers here, but how about the bad ones?
Peter Gray immediately springs to mind.  I've missed out on books because Peter
Gray was the reader.  How that man was ever asked to read books I don't know.
As for books of my life?  Well that's difficult.  Will try and pick out half a
dozen, although I doubt they'll be the literary classics some of you have
listed.
I had Lord of the Rings read to me at my primary school in Liverpool by a
teacher who should have been an actor.  I've never picked it up since then.  I
do have the BBC dramatization, though.  So what do you think, Ian?  Should I do
the drama or pick up the book.

Cheers,
Sandra.