[ebooktalk] Re: BOOKS OF MY LIFE

  • From: "Shell" <shell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 15:32:33 +0100

Hi Elaine,
Bleak House is a Dickens I haven't got round to yet, but wanted to read for
ages. I think I will push it up the list and read it now.  I somehow always
feel a bit daunted when starting one of his books.  I originally had The Old
Curiosity Shop in my top list, but I thought that it was so many years since
I've read it that I should possibly read it again before leaving it in there.
I have to agree with Watership Down.  Such a fabulous book.
Louisa Young is also a brilliant writer, I found the book quite hard to read
but am so glad I did so.  What is the Rebecca Wells about, I don't know that
one.