[duxuser] Re: when to use computer braille

  • From: "George Bell" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 09:08:54 +0100

Daveed,

You obviously didn't see my reply last Tuesday to the first time you asked this
question.

George.

Hi Daveed,

Be assured that everyone at Duxbury is working towards as seemless a package as
possible.

As regards letter folding, there is a new feature in 10.5 which will format a
document to allow folding lines.  I have to confess that while it leaves space,
it currently doesn't place a row of dots to fold on.  I shall look into the
practicality of doing this, though it is most likely limited by current
embosser capabilities.

George Bell.