[duxuser] Re: [duxnews] Duxbury Map Files for Dolphin

  • From: "David Poehlman" <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 09:56:28 -0400

From what I've heard, it appears that there are no scripts needed for 1.04.
I've used it some with jaws and have not run into any major problems.

I have a question about the scripts for 1.5 though.  What versions of jaws
will the scripts be written for?

As far as resources go though, I'm sure that if there are issues with 1.4
that they could be scripted by someone if we know what they are.