[duxuser] question using DB and braillelite

  • From: "Pamela Fairchild" <pamela_fairchild@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 08:57:05 -0400

I have word 97 documents that I want to read with the braillelite 40.  I want
the files as small as possible.  When I translate these files using Duxberry,
is there a way to get rid of all the formatting automatically, except for
paragraph breaks?  Since it is an electronic file being used with a one line
display, I don't need all the margins, line breaks, etc.There must be an easier
way to clean these documents than searching each word by hand.  Can anybody
help?
Pamela Fairchild
pamela_fairchild@xxxxxxxxxxxxx