[duxuser] question about publisher files.

  • From: "Lisa Hall" <LHALL10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "duxbury user list" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 10:10:53 -0500

Hi everyone,

I am in the Braille Transcription Program at Northwest Vista College taking
a course on Braille Technology 2 which focuses on various Braille
translation programs such as Duxbury, Braille 2000, and MegaDots.  I have a
textbook in Microsoft Word format and it contains codes to indicate
paragraphs, headings, subheadings, and they put them in between less than
and greater than symbols. Some of these symbols have opening and closing
tags. This almost seems like HTML since I am taking a web design course as
well.

---------

"It's not over until I win!!!"
-- Les Brown