[duxuser] Re: question about publisher files.

  • From: "George Bell" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 16:44:48 +0100

Hi Lisa,

I've been in Redmond all of the past week, and unfortunately didn't have
adequate communication there, so sorry this is coming late in the day.

I rather suspect that what you are seeing between the greater than and less
than signs are actually HTML or XML type codes, or a derivative of same.

For example, if you see "<strong>My Text</strong>", This indicates in HTML that
the words "My Text" are in a bold typeface.

However, without seeing the actual files in question, it's basically a guess.

George Bell.