[duxuser] Letter Indicator and Roman Numerals

  • From: "Victoria Scarborough (Woodlawn)" <Victoria.Scarborough@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 07:18:16 -0400

            I'm relatively new to Duxbury and am looking for help in handling
Roman numerals. I am transcribing a work in textbook format in which the print
pages bear lower case roman numerals.  Following my first "lea i-ix" command,
the letter indicator appears before the first but not the second roman numeral.
 Following the "lec ix" command, there is a letter indicator.  However,
subsequent "lea" commands yield only the roman numeral without any letter
indicator.  I tried putting in the "svgrn~;" code but it made no visible
difference.  I'm fixing the problem by putting in the "q~;" code for each
occurrence but I'm sure there must be a better way.  What am I missing?

Victoria S