[duxuser] page numbering

  • From: Sherry Castro <scastro5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 10:15:51 -0800

Hello-
We are creating a binder of grammar lessons. We want to include the
page number of the worksheet. An example is "Lesson 20 page 72", but I
am unable to get the document to produce this page number. It keeps
giving me "1, 2, 3,..."
Can you tell or explain how to get the proper corresponding page
inserted into the document.
I have gone to the help menu and found the new page command, but I am
not sure where to go or what to do after that.
I ended up translating the document with Braille 2000. Which I am not
really fond of.
Thank you all, Sherry
* as the subject to duxuser-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx . You may also
* options by visiting www.freelists.org .  The list archive