[duxuser] Re: page numbering

  • From: Betsy Whitney <brailleit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 14:56:25 -1000

Jean,
I'm not positive, but since noone else has answered, I think it is

[svpfd999]
Betsy
At 07:14 AM 7/18/2009, you wrote:
I'm having trouble with page numbering codes.

I have a document where I want the first page to have no page numbering. Then I'm starting physical page to as page number 1. I've got the second part, but I can't get rid of the page number on page 1. I can do it in DBT using the page numbering, but I can't figure out the codes to put them in my Word doc.

How do I totally suppress the page number on page 1 only? I've tried the pv0 code but it's not working today for me. I've done this before but can't remember how I did it.

Thanks.

Jean

"Art is the unceasing effort to compete with the beauty of flowers - and never succeeding"
--Gian Carlo Menotti