[duxuser] Re: importing html documents in to dux bury

  • From: "George Bell" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 17:27:42 +0100

Hi John,

What is the source of the HTML?  When you try to open it in DBT, does
the importer recognise it as an HTML file, and then not display it
properly?

As Ann Foxworth has suggested, it may be worth opening first in Internet
Explorer, and doing a Save there under another name.  All being well,
this may well put back any missing header information which DBT needs to
see in order to identify the file type correctly.

George Bell.