[duxuser] Re: entering escape codes

  • From: "JAN CARROLL" <jcarroll@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 11:10:32 -0400

Does this mean that if I have a picture such as clipart from microsoft I can
insert into dux and then emboss it?

Jan Carroll
Contract Administration Manager
American Printing House f/the Blind
1839 Frankfort Avenue
Louisville, KY 40206-0085
Phone: 800-223-1839
Fax: 502-899-2284
Email: jcarroll@xxxxxxx

>>> george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 9/14/2004 7:44:53 AM >>>
Hi Howard,

If you insert a picture into a DBT document, it will take
care of the graphics mode for you.

George.

Traxler
> Sent: 14 September 2004 11:53
> To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [duxuser] Re: entering escape codes
>
> I'd like to set the juliet to a graphic mode, send a
picture,
> then set it back to normal text.  When I used DOS, there
was
> some editor that allowed you to use alt with numbers on
the
> numpad to put in control codes--like the escape, ascii 27.
>
> My thought is that I have to write a program to set
graphic
> mode and to set text mode.  I've done that for the
> versapoint.  Don't know if that would work through a
network.
>  I may have to set graphic mode on the embosser's keypad.

> That means I'd have to remember the keystrokes. haha.
>
> Howard
>
> At 05:41 AM 9/14/2004, George Bell wrote:
> >Hi Howard,
> >
> >I'm afraid you can't insert escape sequences into a
document.

> >What are you trying to achieve?  Perhaps there's a way
round it.

> >George.

duxbury
> >document?
> > >
> > > Thanks.
> > >
> > > Howard
> > >
> > > * * *
> > > * This message is via list duxuser at freelists.org.
> > > * To unsubscribe, send a blank message with
> > > *   unsubscribe
> > > * as the subject to <duxuser-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>.
You
> >may also
> > > * subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and
other
> >subscription
> > > * options by visiting //www.freelists.org.  The
list
> >archive
> > > * is also located there.
> > > * Duxbury Systems' web site is
> >http://www.duxburysystems.com
> > > * * *
> > >

> >This Message has been scanned for viruses by McAfee
Groupshield.