[duxuser] Re: codes

  • From: "Dan Geminder and Suzan Muncer" <geminder@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 13:20:26 -0500

I've encountered the same problem once in a while, and after fuming for a
few seconds I always realize it's MY fault because I've done something
wrong, such as...

Use the arrow keys to check for unintended spaces before or after your
search string.

You are using Ctrl [ aren't you? (Will show up in red when you do, and this
has to be the way you search.)

Dan