[duxuser] Re: codes

  • From: Steve Dresser <s.dresser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 13:45:12 -0400

Hi Fina,

Please explain exactly what you do to delete the code. When I delete a code, I place my cursor on it and press the Delete key. Are you saying that you get a "Not found" message when you try to search for the codes? If that's the case, we need to know how you're typing the code into the search dialog box.

Steve

On Wednesday 5/5/04 13:11 FinaCurrey wrote:

Hello Listers:

Am I doing something wrong here??? Sometimes, when i go into a document in Duxbury and try to delete codes, it gives me an error message saying "not found". My codes are revealed, i see the darned code that i want to delete right there and yet i get this error; wy?

If anybody has any suggestions, please explain to me why this does this or if i'm doing something wrong.

Thanks in advance.

Respectfully,
Fina B. Currey
The Braille Corner