[duxuser] Re: code problem

  • From: "Barbara Mandelbaum" <asmandel1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 14:48:45 -0500

We are a small volunteer group that do books for children and give them as
gifts at holiday and summer vacation times. We are all sighted except for
the person who types the braille labels on the books with clear film so the
blind child can read the title before opening the braille volume.  Three of
us use Duxbury from start to finish for doing the books. The others in the
group use Microsoft Word and send us a disk which we convert into Duxbury.
So to answer your question --- No none of us use OCR.