[duxuser] Re: code problem

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 17:21:26 -0000

Hi Barb,

Do you have Word installed yourself?

Essentially I suspect your problems almost certainly resolve around what
Styles have been used in Word.

DBT maps Word Styles to DBT Styles using a file in DBT called "dbt.mws".

You can find out a little more about this file in the Help system under
Styles - Editing the ".mws" file.

Unfortunately, without seeing the actual Word file(s), it is very difficult
to second guess exactly what has happened, but you are welcome to send an an
example to me at HYPERLINK "mailto:george@xxxxxxxxxx"george@xxxxxxxxxx and
I'll do my best to work out what's wrong.

George Bell
Techno-Vision Systems Ltd, UK.

   _____