[duxuser] Re: a strange warning

  • From: Sandra McCoy <smccoy67@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser freelists.org <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 14:09:27 -0700

George,

  I am in the US to I will call for support here.  This started after I
mistakenly changed the embosser setting in the global menu instead of the
document menu.  No new software has been installed, just usual Windows updates.
 It seems as though DBT doesn't want to recognize the change in the global
setting, which is just fine with me.  I didn't want to change that anyway.  I
just want to put the old one back and not be seeing this message any more.

Sandy

Subject: [duxuser] Re: a strange warning
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 09:26:07 +0100
From: george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Sandy,

Where are you based?  If you are in the UK, call us on 01604 792777, or if in
the States, then Phone Support for DBT Win: Monday-Friday, 9:00-4:30 ET at
+1-978-692-3000.
I guess this is something what has recently started to happen?  Has anyone
installed new software or changed anything on your system?

George.

Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 07:19:58 +0100
From: george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
This sounds rather like either a Permissions issue, or perhaps even a full disk.

What version of DBT are you using?

George.