[duxuser] Re: a strange warning

  • From: Sandra McCoy <smccoy67@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser freelists.org <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 20:28:49 -0700

George,

I am using 10.7.  I got some other answers on this and opened DBT and went
straight to global on the menu bar and uninstalled the Index D embosser that
was entered in my program (I really don't have an embosser where I am.  I send
my work off to be embossed.) Then I installed it again with the correct
setting.  Even after doing that, I am still getting that message when I close
Duxbury.  What do I do about the Permissions issue?  I am only one person here
with a license for a single user.

Sandy

Subject: [duxuser] Re: a strange warning
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 07:19:58 +0100
From: george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

This sounds rather like either a Permissions issue, or perhaps even a full disk.

What version of DBT are you using?

George.