[duxuser] Re: Upgrades. Was: Is'nt braille a language?

  • From: "John H. Luttenberger, III" <jlutt3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 19:58:57 -0400

Good evening, Duxbury listers,

I strongly suspect that George was seated as he typed that; it's significantly more difficult to type standing up, whether it's for better quality English or not (smile)!

John Luttenberger

At 18:55 9/3/2004, you wrote:
Tut!  Tut!  George!

Don't say that you have caught the terrible Americanism of saying that
"you can download for free", when in fact it should be "you can
download the latest version free of charge" or "at no cost".

Stand up for better quality English.

Grin!  Grin!  Smile!

Sincerely:

Dave Durber