[duxuser] Re: Strange sign showing up

  • From: "Kay Malmquist" <kay.malmquist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 16:58:31 -0600

Hi, I have not had time to send a file but let me give you an example.  In
the Bookport users manual, on the first page it says Bookport and then right
after that word is a graphic, probably the Bookport logo.  In this same
document, there are other Logo type graphics used for Microsoft and other
trade marks.  Instead of skipping these that is where the strange symbols
appear.  It does not do this in older versions of the Software.
Kay Malmquist
kay.malmquist@xxxxxxxxx

Please Sign this petition and help us.
www.money4all.info