[duxuser] Re: Strange sign showing up

  • From: "Francis E. Khan" <fekhan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 13:21:31 -0400

Every time that sign shows up it means that something has been bulleted so what
I do is to replace the bullet (in the print version of the text) and substitute
two dashes.  Then you can go into the layout menu and use the runover offset so
that the two dashes stand out and the passages are easy to find