[duxuser] Re: Correct translation for "Beatman"

  • From: "Steve Dresser" <s.dresser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 20:08:21 -0500

Hi everyone,

Remember that DBTW's primary purpose is to translate from print to braille. Back-translation is the weakest link in any translation software because interpretation of braille symbols relies so heavily on context. After seeing other translators, I'm amazed at how well DBTW does.

Steve

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Borkon" <mborkon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>