[duxuser] Re: Strange sign showing up

  • From: "Bob Hachey" <rhachey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 12:14:51 -0500

Hi Kay,
This probably means that Duxbury has encountered a symbol it doesn't
know how to deal with such as bullets in an MSWord document. You'll want
to figure out what that symbol is and how to deal with it. For example,
with bullets, I replace all bullets in MSWord documents with a double
dash.
Bob Hachey