[duxuser] Portathiel again!!

  • From: "Andre van Deventer" <secretary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 12:12:38 +0200

Hi all

I recently asked for some info regarding the portathiel and duxbury.  Thanks
for everyone who responded.

But it seems that my needs are actually more basic at this stage ...

I can't even get this printer to feed paper properly.  It keeps pulling the
paper  askew each time.  Is there something I don't understand here?

I have worked with a few printers but this is probably the worst paper feed
mechanism I have ever seen!!

Andre