[duxuser] Good News!

  • From: "Lisa Hall" <lhall10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "alicia paez" <apaez@xxxxxxxx>,"Julie E. BAJUSZ" <jbajusz@xxxxxxxx>,"Alicia Hernandez" <food12@xxxxxxxx>,"Colangelo-Lessin, Nicole" <ncolange@xxxxxxxx>,"John Anthony Garcia" <harvardbadboy28@xxxxxxx>,"Barnstrom, Lisa" <LBarnstrom@xxxxxxxx>,"Escobar, Susan" <sescobar@xxxxxxxx>,"James E. West" <jwest@xxxxxxxx>,"Jannette Morris" <qkuobazoo@xxxxxxx>,"Bryan Baldwin" <bryanbaldwin@xxxxxxx>,"Nancy Stout" <nancy.stout@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Sharon Gold" <sharongold@xxxxxxxxxxx>,"Heather Albright" <halbright@xxxxxxx>,"nabst List" <nabs-l@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Carol Clark" <circa1944@xxxxxxx>,"Sherri Brun" <sherribrun@xxxxxxxxxx>,"Lois Montgomery" <lmm3527@xxxxxxx>,"lisa hall" <lhall10@xxxxxxxxxxx>,"Maurice A. Mines" <mmines@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Barbara Pierce" <bbpierce@xxxxxxxxx>,"nabop list" <nabop@xxxxxxxxxx>, <members@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"nfb-talk list" <nfb-talk@xxxxxxxxxx>,"nfbcs list" <nfbcs@xxxxxxxxxx>,"GUI-TALK list" <gui-talk@xxxxxxxxxx>,"David Hutchins" <dhutchins@xxxxxxxxx>,"David Andrews" <David.Andrews@xxxxxxxxxx>,"duxbury user list" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Cathy anne Murtha" <cathy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"cooking in the dark list" <cookinginthedark@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,"blind like me list" <blindlikeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 16:20:58 -0500

Hi everyone,

I am sending out a notice to everyone to inform you that I have submitted my
trial manuscript to the Library of Congress for NLS certification in Literary
Braille Transcription.  It was sent out in March 16, 2004.  After waiting for
almost 2 months, I decided to call NLS to find out the status of my manuscript.
 As of May 12, 2004, I passed the test with a score of 90 out of 100 which is a
passing grade for certification in Braille Transcription. I am very thankful
that I have achieved this goal.  The next step is to complete the rest of the
Braille program and graduate as being the pioneer in the Braille program at
Noarthwest Vista College.  If anyone haven't explored my web site that I have
been developing over the last few months, check it out.

I look forward to everyone's responses.

Lisa Hall, Texas
President of National Association of Blind Office Professionals
A Division of National Federation of the Blind
---------
"It's Not Over Until I Win."
-- Les Brown
MSN or email me at lhall10@xxxxxxxxxxx