[duxuser] Re: Good News!

  • From: "Deborah Barnes" <dbarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 10:59:52 -0400

MessageLisa, thank you so much for sharing your Web site with us.  I'm
always glad to hear a little music when I first enter a Web site.  Please
don't be discouraged by those who feel a need to get their own personal
preferences met by being rude.  I'm sure that with time you'll learn ways of
making your wweb more accessible to those who use screen readers and esp. if
you're given some friendly pointers and suggestions.  I'm sure you've put a
lot of work into your website, and I wish you lots of luck in your course
and in your work.  I'm also sure that there are many of us on this list that
will be happy to answer any questions you might have about making your web
site more accessible, off list if necessary, and in an encouraging manner.

Deb B.