[duxuser] Generating a table of contents

  • From: "Paul Hunt" <prhunt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 23:55:44 -0500

Hello everyone. I am creating a word document and I want to generate a print
table of contents in Word for my sighted users.

I also want to generate a Braille table of contents with both Braille and
print page numbers.

Do I import the document into Duxbury before generating the table of
contents in Word and use the duxbury features and then go back and generate
my table of contents in Word? I think if I generate the contents in Word
first, it will import into duxbury without Braille page numbers. Are my
assumptions correct?

Thanks so much.

paul