[duxuser] Re: Generating a table of contents

  • From: Ann Byrne <annakb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 06:38:02 -0600

Thanks, George.

It's in Braille. The page numbers are set so that the first page of text is unnumbered and the next is Arabic 2. Now I do get a table of contents, but no leader dots and no page numbers. Obviously, I am missing something????

At 03:28 AM 2/15/2005, you wrote:
Hi Ann,

You have to translate the document into Braille before you
can generate a Table of Contents.

George.

Byrne
> Sent: 15 February 2005 04:21
> To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [duxuser] Generating a table of contents
>
> I have imported a Word document with H1 and H2 styles for
> titles that should go into a table of contents.  When I go

> into the menu, ''generate table of contents' is
unavailable.
> What do I need to do so that these headings become lines
in
> the table of contents?  Will DBT assign the Braille page
> numbers for me?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ann

> * as the subject to <duxuser-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You
may also
> * subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other
subscription
> * options by visiting //www.freelists.org.  The list
archive
http://www.duxburysystems.com