[duxuser] Re: Duxbury for Apple

  • From: "Neal K" <neal@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 11:27:09 -0400

Hello Mac users:

DBT MAC was a product for many years.
When Mac OSX did away with the ability to run OS9 software we removed DBT
MAC from the market as it no longer would run on current MAC OSX platforms.

With the ability to run Windows on MACs as a dual boot machine, you can run
DBT WIN on a MAC in such a fashion.  I realize that this is not THE answer.

I can tell you to check back periodically as there will be announcements on
this front of interest to MAC users in the future.  I expect it to be at
least another year before we can make you MAC users really happy!

At that time there will also be updated PERKY DUCK for MAC.

When these are ready they will be native OSX products.

Thank you for your patience!

Please feel free to contact me directly if I can be of any further
assistance or if you want to address me directly in this area.

Sincerely,
Neal Kuniansky
Email: Neal@xxxxxxxxxx
TEL:+1 978-692-3000 Ext. 307