[duxuser] Best embosser for

  • From: "Keith Christian" <kchris1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 21:06:56 -0700

Hi,

If you could have an embosser with the ability to do text and graphics, what
would it be?
Please do not say a Tiger.  We have been experiencing too much trouble
getting it up and running properly.  I am told the problems are most likely
caused
by my older computers running 'Windows 98 etc.
I am wondering what transcribers like that produces excellent braille and is
reliable.  I have had very good luck with Juliets in the past but have heard
good things about the Index as well.  All suggestions are appreciated.

Interpoint is good but not a must.  It must be able to do graphics though.

I am using Duxbury 10.4 and hopefully 10.5 soon!

Thanks,

Keith